Seminar Language English
When January 12, 19 and 26
Time 10.30 to 16.15
(three lectures per day)
Price Total 24,300円
(including seminar materials)
Location Sophia University,
Yotsuya Campus, Tokyo
The course discusses the topic of leadership from a Western and a Japanese perspective. In this class we will discuss differences between leadership styles in Japan and other countries as well as look at different aspects of leadership. We will practice leadership skills, such as communication, motivation and team development. An important aspect is the analysis of each participant`s leadership style. The course will be held in lecture format with practical and interactive exercises.
- Learn about the differences in leadership in Japan and in other countries.
- Learn how culture can influence leadership styles.
- Understand the role of leadership in organization and learn how leaders how leaders function in groups and teams.
- Improve and train leadership communication.
- Gain an understanding of one’s own leadership style.
Day 1 (Session 1, 2 and 3): Differences in leadership in East and West, communication and leadership, cross-cultural leadership
Day 2 (Session 4, 5 and 6): Team leadership and team building exercises
Day 3 (Session 7, 8 and 9): Develop your personal leadership style