The course discusses the topic of leadership from a Western and a Japanese perspective. In this class we will discuss differences between leadership styles in Japan and other countries as well as look at different aspects of leadership. We will practice leadership skills, such as communication, motivation and team development. An important aspect is the analysis of each participant`s leadership style. The course will be held in lecture format with practical and interactive exercises.
1. Learn about the differences in leadership in Japan and in other countries.
2. Learn how culture can influence leadership styles.
3. Understand the role of leadership in organization and learn how leaders how leaders function in groups and teams.
4. Improve and train leadership communication.
5. Understand and improve your own leadership style.
January 11, 2020 (10.30 to 16.15)
January 18, 2020 (10.30 to 16.15)
January 25, 2020 (10.30 to 16.15)
Price 24,300 Yen
Venue Yotsuya Campus, Sophia University
The course is held in English language.